Imagine a scuba set that’s half the weight of your current one, yet gives you more bottom time. Imagine that scuba could provide the freedom and streamlined experience of freediving. Now, imagine all this with immediately perfect neutral buoyancy.
Sounds like magic? We call it Avelo.
In September, our guests will have the unique chance of doing the Recreational Avelo Diver (RAD) course. By doing this course, you will be one of the first people in the world to get the Avelo certification.
The Avelo technology can help you provide these advantages for your dives:
- Effortless buoyancy control
- Dramatically improved air consumption
- Significant reduction in equipment weight and bulkiness
- Increased air capacity (up to 30% more gas capacity)
Avelo training schedule:
- 13 & 14 September (8 spots)
- 15 & 16 September (8 spots)
- 17 & 18 September (8 spots)
- 22 & 24 September (8 spots)
- 23 & 25 September (8 spots)
The price of the RAD course is $750 all in. This includes the 2-day course, rental Avelo equipment and the certification.
Are you joining us in Bonaire?
Contact Dive Friends Bonaire now to secure your spot